Telemetry Unit Travel Registered Nurse (Tele RN)
Vero offers contract Telemetry travel nurse assignments in domestic and international locations. Through client partnerships, we place healthcare professionals in leading rural hospitals, level 1 trauma centers, and academic research facility emergency rooms.
At Vero, we pride ourselves on delivering the following core values to every nurse: excellence, integrity, urgency, perseverance, and care. We go beyond finding you just a job placement, we focus on your individual needs. We are your partner for the journey ahead. We will do whatever it takes to keep you satisfied.
Vero Travel Nurse Benefits:
- High Competitive Pay Packages
- Weekly Payroll Deposit
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance Available 1st Day of Employment
- Generous 401(k) Plan & Company Match
- Licensure Reimbursements
- Experienced Clinical Nursing Staff & Dedicated Supportive Recruiting Team available 24/7
- One year general Telemetry experience in a hospital setting.
- Current Registered Nurse License (in good standing, without disciplinary investigation or actions).
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Head-to-toe assessments – knowledge of normal vs. abnormal findings and reporting of abnormal
Findings to Charge Nurse, M.D., if warranted
- Critical thinking to intervene with appropriate intervention for urgent/emergent care. Care of the
acute and chronically ill patients.
- Basic understanding of cardiac monitoring equipment
- The ability to care for patients on IV drips (ie., Nitroglycerin, Dopamine)
- The ability to identify and manage life-sustaining physiologic functions in unstable patients
- Care of post cardiac cath patient (diagnostic and interventional)
- Care of post acute MI patient
- Care of general medical/surgical patient
- Knowledge of hemodynamics
- Basic IV and central line skills
- Phlebotomy skills
- Other duties, as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org